Wednesday, June 26, 2013

First post as I await my trip.

As of today I am 12 days away from my long awaited trip.  In the past I've lived in La Plata,Argentina, and in Montreal, Canada before moving to Hollywod, Florida.  All this traveling at a young age cemented a thirst to see the world.  I've always wanted to GO....go where? Everywhere!! I've had the chance to visit  a few states; Washington D.C., Massachusetts, Connecticut, and Rhode Island, where I lived for about 8 months.  I've driven through most of the East Coast and had the chance of making a stop at the beautiful Hilton Head Island in South Carolina to visit my great friend Amy.  This summer I finally get to travel west a bit! I will be flying into Denver, CO on July 8th.  We will stay in Colorado for a few days and then take off on a 10 day road trip across various states. The plan is to be in Las Vegas by July 19th to meet some friends for a week long partaay!! From there we have no set agenda but would love to make it out to Los Angeles and seeing the west coast.  I WILL swim in the cold waters of the Pacific and I can't wait!!!!!

Since we will be sleeping in the car most of the time, it is important that I get all my packing nicely done in only ONE duffle bag! This will be challenging but also liberating as I will only take the 'necessary' items. My next blogs will probably be about my packing as I imagine it will get messy before it gets done lol.

Stay tuned :)

No comments:

Post a Comment